HybridZ

need help on tires fitting

depends on the offest of thet tire and if the car is lowered.

I have 235/60/15 Mickey Thompson DR's on 15x8 0ET rims and they definately rub the fenders. My car is lowered on MSA springs and I even have spring blockers in the back and they still rub. The rear fender lips definately need to be rolled to clear, even then it will be cloooose.

In the first picture you can see where they rub on the sidewall. They only rub on big dips in the road. If they edges were rolled in they'd clear a lot better, but even then I don't know. Thankfully these aren't my daily tires, I just throw them on to go to the track and back. my 245/45/16s *16x8 0ET* don't rub due to being a shorter overall diameter, but again thats with the blocker in the rear. Add some negative camber in the rear and it'd clear better obviously as well.

20370_thumb.attach

20371_thumb.attach

I don't know if it will rub on stock springs as i'm lowered as mentioned.

They hook decently well for a 235 width. my best 60' is 1.77 which isn't screaming fast but since it doesn't squat (spring blockers) I can't ask for much more than that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...