HybridZ

l28et with a n/a harness, need some advice from the experts

s!lvias30

OK I have a f54 with a p90 and a 1978 stock n/a harness with distributor, the car runs but when I punch the gas pedal the car takes a while or in other words hesitates and then goes!!!! if you ask me it take a while to go and if I'm in first gear on a dead stop i cant really punch it and go , I thought it was a timing issue so i looked at my distributor and notice that the vacuum controller on the distributor did not have the vacuum line hooked up , I don't know where it hooks up to , I have the FSM and couldn't find anything , also looked in the search key in hybridz but nothing .... please let me know where the vacuum controller is supposed to be hooked up to thanks.

also how do I post videos and pictures , I would like to know so that I can upload videos and picture so that I can explain my self more and be much easier to get help, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

It just goes to any vacuum port on your manifold. The vacuum should be the same from your intake runners to the back of the throttle plate, so if you somehow can't find the missing vacuum port end, you can tee in with another 1/8" vacuum line. (all auto parts stores sell tees right with the vac. line). Not having your advance hooked up right can definitely make things lag.