HybridZ

need help finding flares!!!!

Guest Night_rider_383

Guest Night_rider_383

I seen the type of rear flares i want and need but can't fint where to buy them at. Copy and paste this address

http://www.jps.net/zparts/gallery.html

and look in the top left coner. You'll see a pic of what looks to be a 240 or 260 z with the rear flares i want. They are called tildon flares.

Also does anyone know where i can get any wide flares kinda like these. I'm building a 240z thats gonna be a real beast. I will have to run a cyt down to size ford 9'' to hold the power along with 31''X18.5''-15'' m/t tires on 15''X15'' rear wheels and wide flares will help to make these big meats fit alittle better.

Thanks for the help,

John (nightrider)

MASS Products has three different sized rear flares..You might want to do a search here for the number (I don't have it with me, but posted it in this category several times) and give them a call and get them to send a catalog, or ask them how large their rear flares are... They claim to sell a 5-6 inch wide flare and that is a Large flare on a Z.

I have their front flares that I'm molding into the 1-piece front end I bought from them and the flares were of excellent quality, much more so than the front end...

Mike icon_razz.gif