HybridZ

ISIS RB25DET intake manifold

DeLorean

I found a site called enjukuracing.com that has a ISIS intake manifold for RB25DETs, essentially it is a knockoff Greddy (Freddy). It seems pretty well priced and from some reviews I have read, the quality is legit. Sorry in advance if I'm posting common knowledge here, also just wondering if any guys here use this manifold in their cars...

http://www.enjukuracing.com/isis-intake-manifold-nissan-rb25det-p-8596.html

Edited by DeLorean

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an ISIS manifold, it was worth it for the price. But there will be a couple things you will want to do;

The coolant pipe fitting just kind of slid in to the manifold so I put some black RTV on it and drilled and tapped a hole in the manifold and outlet and bolted the 2 together.

Definitely will want to gasket match. The intake ports were quite a bit off in a couple spots. I just marked the manifold with the gasket on there, with a sharpie. then ground the aluminum casting with a dremel tool until it lined up.

DON'T use the fittings they send in the kit! I had 2 snap off, in the manfiold. I would go the the hardware store and get a 1/4" NPT tap and all new brass fittings.

All of those things took about 3 hours maybe. For sure worth the 500+$ you will save. I am happy with mine, for the price. We would all have Greddy if it wasn't for the price...