HybridZ

r-200 lsd

tomcraft

• 4 weeks later...

I've got 2 for sale, take you pick:

#1) has been rebuilt w/ new bearings, seals & clutch disks. Reassembled and adjusted as per FSM specs. Comes as a longnose w/ cleaned finned rear cover but no companion flange $1100

#2) still in a turbo parts car I recently bought. Car has 190K on it but is unmodified and well taken care of (mechanically that is, car is a rustbucket). Rode like new, no noises or unusual things happening. Will have to have a little time to pull from car. Will come with companion flange. $700

Both are located in Yonkers NY just north of the Bronx, or southernmost tip of Westchester if you prefer ;)

I know prices may seem but that is about the current market value. Let me know if interested. I am only selling one as the other will find its way into my Z eventually.

I've got 2 for sale, take you pick:

#1) has been rebuilt w/ new bearings, seals & clutch disks. Reassembled and adjusted as per FSM specs. Comes as a longnose w/ cleaned finned rear cover but no companion flange $1100

#2) still in a turbo parts car I recently bought. Car has 190K on it but is unmodified and well taken care of (mechanically that is, car is a rustbucket). Rode like new, no noises or unusual things happening. Will have to have a little time to pull from car. Will come with companion flange. $700

Both are located in Yonkers NY just north of the Bronx, or southernmost tip of Westchester if you prefer ;)

I know prices may seem but that is about the current market value. Let me know if interested. I am only selling one as the other will find its way into my Z eventually.

thanks, your right prices are a little high,let me guage market value for a little bit and ill get back to you, what year is the rustbucket?

Evil: Yup, I work in Yonkers so I am down in the area pretty much all the time. -However- no need to go all the way down there as I am pretty sure I have met you and seen your car at some of the CTZCC meets. I live in Danbury and have tried to make as many meets as I can in recent years. I have a black 86 turbo w/ gold wheels, you may or may not recall it.

Edited by Gregmatic