HybridZ

for those with door lock experience...

MurphyEF

So I just got my door/hatch locks rekeyed. They work great! Both doors and hatch unlock just fine and all, and the handles work great.

My problem is: When opening my driver door, I have to push on the door with the handle up to get it to open. I know the part on the body of the car that the part in the door grabs on to needs adjustment, but I don't want to make things worse.

Does anybosy know which way I need to adjust it to get it to open normally? IE looking at it from the hinges on the door, does it need to go up, down, left or right?

Thanks for the help!

Alright, so after a suggestion from another forum, this is the result:

Aww crap. Now I managed to get the door stuck shut. The lock is not engaged, but it won't open. Before I messed with it I had to hip-check it to get it to pop open, but no manner of prying or leverage or pulling or wiggling seems to be able to get it loose. >< Oh, and the part on the door frame is pretty well staying where it is. The screws are only trying to strip out. :(