HybridZ

Looking for some AFM help

I am working on getting my son's 240z working with a L28e swap from a 78 280z. In with the engine and trans was 4 AFMs. I have searched through to site and have found some mixed information on the AFMs I have. I am trying to determine which one would work with this harness. Like I said it is a 78 harness and the AFM socket has only 5 of the terminal pins of the 7 connected. Can anyone tell me what AFM that I have will work with the 78? I have read that if the AFM has 7 pins you can jumper the last 2 pins it should work too. Can anyone confirm that? Here is a list of what I have.

A31-618-420 5 pins 80?

A31-?582?-420 5 pins 78? Not real sure about this. The number is worn off mostly.

A31-060-001 7 pins 75-77?? Has bypass port on flap

A31-604-000 7 pins 77?? Has bypass port on flap

Thanks for your help!

I have a 78 parts car in the garage. Not modified as far as I can tell, it's all original. It has AFM part#A31-604-000 and the motor runs fine.

I also have a 76 driver, also original, that has AFM part#A31-060-001.

Edited by NewZed

i pulled one of a zx and it had 7 pins while my 280z only had 5 the last 2pins are for the fuel pump i just jumpered it because i dont have a relay and my fuel pump ran constantly either way btw my car is not running so i dont know if the zx7pin afm are compatible with the earlier z afm's