HybridZ

NEW Z CAR PARTS

More Interior Reproduction pieces for 2+2's also rear tail-light covers and definitely 100% bolt in coilovers,Floors and Frame rails for a 2+2 and a 2+2 driveshaft option in all the Engine swaps and I would like a puppy for Christmas too Santa. :D

Edited by 19752802+2

bolt in coilovers would be quite expensive; think about it. coil-overs like ones found in s13s and FCs are truely a bolt in; the shock and spring assembly is bolted into the hub. Our shock and springs are a single piece with the hubs.

IMHO the best thing to counter this would be to offer a hub that have the same bolt pattern/location as something that is inexpensive but well into the racing scene, either s13/s14s or honda civics. Take the rear conversion that TechnoToyTuning offers

4504633080_e8ab2a7b74_o.jpg

if a hub something like that was made available to work with coilovers from some car it would be incredible. that way all the 240z comunity would have to do would be to buy the hub, and select your favorite coil-over manufacturer for the car that the hub was built around.

There is also the issue of front camber adjustment. where the best/cheapest way to add a camber plate is to weld in a plate.

dsc0357dh6.jpg

These are AE86 Megan Racing "bolt in" coilovers...

i would like to see a company take those 2 middle coilovers and make 2 more....

put on s30 camber plates or simple cnc'd upper hats(non camber adjustable)

bam. s30 coilovers. they would still weld in though

have a basic coilover system and a more racing oriented system

if i had the resources to produce this i would

but i dont..

someone should. hint hint.

i would also like to see more

-seat adapter variety for the s30 chassis.

-complete turbo upgrade packages would be cool.(l28)

-bolt on bracing throughout chassis(might be worthless but its a cool idea)

-a cool body kit would be cool. i know the original lip + spoiler + flairs is amazing but it would be col to see something new

-CLUTCH LSD's

Edited by palauoriginal