HybridZ

still confused why my hks ssq bov won't open

auy_tong2

hi guys, i need help on my r33gtr, rb26, i used the right vaccum hose from the air chamber to the bov, already checked for leaks, but still my bov won't open, already adjusted my bov to full left turn, still won't... and also weird, i can't also hear my turbo sputtering.. when boosting..

question 1:

i observed the vacuum lines of the bov when the engine is at idle... it suck a little pressure, is this normal? or it will only suck pressure when the throttle is sudden closed from reving hard? could be a airchamber problem? help. please..thanx

hi guys, i need help on my r33gtr, rb26, i used the right vaccum hose from the air chamber to the bov, already checked for leaks, but still my bov won't open, already adjusted my bov to full left turn, still won't... and also weird, i can't also hear my turbo sputtering.. when boosting..

question 1:

i observed the vacuum lines of the bov when the engine is at idle... it suck a little pressure, is this normal? or it will only suck pressure when the throttle is sudden closed from reving hard? could be a airchamber problem? help. please..thanx

hello...anybody...

Check the orientation of that in-line valve that comes with the BOV. Shaped like a disc. It only goes one way.

i already checked that one ... its still ok... the pressure inside the internetcooler is the one opening the bov right? and can .8bar boost can open the bov?

The BOV is opened by a combination of vacuum from the intake manifold as the throttle closes, and built up pressure in your charge piping. Try hooking your vacuum source up to your intake manifold instead of that vacuum chamber.

The BOV is opened by a combination of vacuum from the intake manifold as the throttle closes, and built up pressure in your charge piping. Try hooking your vacuum source up to your intake manifold instead of that vacuum chamber.

hmmmm could b a leak on my intake system... thats why it wont push my bov...