HybridZ

WTB: 2mm steel HG

WreZ

doing a flat top turbo conversion and need the HG to drop my compression, also since i foresee myself breaking my cracked to hell dashboard while installing the wiring harness i'd be interested in any decent dashboards you guys are willing to let go. car is an 81 zx if that helps any

i don't need the HG, its just that running a flat top setup will put me at risk for pinging without lowering the compression and i'd rather not risk it and seeing as a HG is cheaper and less intrusive than new pistons i'd rather do that

• 2 weeks later...

why swap then? if you have a stock motor its either 8-3-1 (early n42 L28) or 10-1 (later f54 L28)or so already with the flattops...unless you have the 7-3-1 turbo motor...But i have a Nice blue dash if youd be interested, but being as its in great shape im not just letting it go, Makes the car look alot better though =) shoot me a pm or email me at DatsunDriver88@hotmail.com thanks -Jeff