HybridZ

Monster truck 240 spoted

Interesting that it seems to be titled as a Z even though it's sitting on a truck frame. I wonder if that's how it's done legally in FL?

when it comes to cars and legality i believe florida is more lenient than any other.

ive seen skylines being sold all over craigslist that have been florida driven/registered.

but anywho i seen the link im most likely not gonna click on it. the gnose is already

trying to grow on me.

Interesting that it seems to be titled as a Z even though it's sitting on a truck frame.

Generally it seems that where the chassis number/VIN is located, is the bit that determines what the chopped up monstrocity is titled as.

Since the Chssis number/VIN is stamped on the body of a Z car, being a unibody vehicle, then I'm presuming the Florida DMV says the Z car identification is the primary one if the truck frome donor doesn't have it's ID stamped on the chassis, just on the removed body...

A wild guess, but sort of logical when you consider bureaucracies like DMVs track things by numbers and the VIN is a number.