HybridZ

Too Intense Restoration doesnt reply and still has $$

frank280zx

Just a heads up:

There seems to be a problem with delevering seal kits for early datsuns...

But they are listed available on the site of Too Intense Restoration, so i went ahead and ordered.

After some mails he replied after i told him i would be in CA teh next weeks ( so that was after 4 mails) and then promised a full refund.

I still havent got it .. Good thing im still here so ill drop by his store to see where my 330 USD went..

I hope he pays back .. but service is not what it should be .. and he is very shady with it..

Sad ias he was the Prez of group Z and seems to have a good rep...

I ordered on 10 Mar 2010 still waiting for my return, yet i get no replies on mail nor calls!!

Too Intense restoration:

Owner Troy Thacker

15752 S Myrtle Ave.

Tunsin CA 92780

(714) 742-3308

Ill update on the situation i'll swing by his place this week to see whats up .. I bet he is not expecting that from an overseas order :)

Anyhow i hope it is just a misunderstanding or something ... but i wanted to give a heads up

Frank

Edited by frank280zx

It's been some years since I ordered from them, but they were certainly on the up and up when I did! I would give this some time and give them a chance. Let us know how this ends up, Frank.

Davy

Doing so. and i hear no real problems )other than problems an internet business has.. but contact is really hard i cant reach him etc etc ..

and still no money, it kind of ads up to a point the feeling of being ´screwed´is knocking at your door..

Ill keep you guys updated