HybridZ

hayashi 504 mesh lip replacements?

So I'm gauging a set of 504 meshes 15"s from hayashi, problem is since they're three piece and the lips have dents curb rash etc. Why not just replace the lips. Problem is HRE HASN'T gotten back to me about them. And finding 20 bolt replacements are damn near impossible. Anybody know where I can find some, looking for 2 to 3 in lips :) if possible. Any info is much appreciated somebody point me the right way.

Id imagine you could contact any other place that does custom 3 piece wheels and see what it would cost to have it drilled w the bolt pattern you need, probably one of the more expensive

Edited by awoz87

if im reading your post correctly, your getting lips from HRE to put on your hayashi meshies? are they not two different companies? hayashi is japanese while HRE is ??? by the time you have someone make you lips or find some lips, the price of the wheels are going to go up a bit, maybe out of the price range for what they are worth.

i think HRE is european. i would try BBS for replacement lips. i dont know much about multi piece wheels though.

you could try a local wheel repair company. i've seen the work a local company here can repair dents and curb rash and make it look completely factory. if you're located in California, I can find a wheel repair company that I've heard does great work. I never used them myself, but I've heard great things. Cant recall their name at the moment.

here are my wheels after repair shop refinished them. i dont have any before pics but the curb rashes were horrible and lips had no shine what so ever with a dead alloy color. thankfully the previous owner paid for everything so i have no idea how much it costs.

SDC11895.jpg

I contacted kodiak with no response I actually emailed them first. And hayashi actually stopped reproducing and changed their name to HRE. Applying them to euro wheels and american. So I've heard. I'm located in mass. But am probably going to head through rim pro in tewksbury. But my main concern is getting them fixed if I can't find a larger replacement.