HybridZ

280z rear suspension upgrade

I'm a newbie on 280z. i did my own first swap on the L28 motor. Now my car is up and running but it seem like it need a rear suspension upgrade. when i bought the car the previous owner tow the car and bend the right side rear tire bent in a little bit. but still run. The car make sound sometime when running and when come to a stop. Can anyone help me? what model or what year car can i swap it out from. please pleas help me. I can go to the junk yard and find these parts. thank you for any refrence

I'm not entirely sure if that was english I just read.

Welcome to Hybridz, worse than your english teachers.

Try using the search function on the top right, and when posting a topic be VERY specific on the problem, you didnt explain what kind of sound, it could be brakes, it could be half shafts.

If it is bent, it is wrong. Wheel or control arm/strut that is bent needs replaced. As said before search the suspension area. More info than you need, and lots of good info there for the taking.

Good luck.

take some pictures of what happened, Take some with the wheel on then take some with the wheel off and of underneath the car. If your rear wheel is bent inwards like you say it is there might be some suspension damage or worse frame damage. You may be lucky and the tire may just be bent, but I have a feeling its most likely your frame and suspension.

i can second use of the search function, it will be one of your best friends here at hbz. consider the years and thousands of posts as well as many whom have paved the way ahead of you. learn from their, expertise, mistakes and such. i have.

also, suggest you do a thorough visual inspection of your undercarriage and suspension.