HybridZ

from 3 spd auto to 4 speed manual swap!!

hello i have a 1976 datsun 280-Z- and i just had the tranny swaped it now has a 10.8lbs flywheel and stage 1 centerforce clutch! However the car drives and the tranny shifts fine no odd noises or nothing but the car dosnt seam to be running correctly now that the tranny has been swaped so im not sure what needs to be done? would i have to switchs all the parts over for that car that only comes with a manual tranny or whaT? would the engine have to be retimed? And the idle is fluctuateing up and down from 3,000 rpms?

hello i have a 1976 datsun 280-Z- and i just had the tranny swaped it now has a 10.8lbs flywheel and stage 1 centerforce clutch! However the car drives and the tranny shifts fine no odd noises or nothing but the car dosnt seam to be running correctly now that the tranny has been swaped so im not sure what needs to be done? would i have to switchs all the parts over for that car that only comes with a manual tranny or whaT? would the engine have to be retimed? And the idle is fluctuateing up and down from 3,000 rpms?

I moved this here. It sounds like a basic engine trouble shooting issue.