HybridZ

241JZ

my goal been 300hp, 30 MPG :) To get 33mpg I had to drive like I was trying to get 33mpg. A lot of 50MPH cursing, some in town driving, nothing over 55MPH except for a few boost runs. I think 35 MPG is definitely possible with a little tuning and the right driving conditions. My RPM is about 1900RPM at 50MPH and that helps too.

my goal been 300hp, 30 MPG :) To get 33mpg I had to drive like I was trying to get 33mpg. A lot of 50MPH cursing, some in town driving, nothing over 55MPH except for a few boost runs. I think 35 MPG is definitely possible with a little tuning and the right driving conditions. My RPM is about 1900RPM at 50MPH and that helps too.

Haha sounds like me my DD has been a 1991 Dodge Colt Vista with 4WD, I drive it like a granny to save money on gas, plus it helps that the thing is gutless, doesn't help that 5th gear doesn't work though. I would love to have a Z that you could push when you want to and save gas when your feeling like it.

• 4 weeks later...

Rear, 11x15 0 offset rim, 285\40\15 tires

Front, 8or9 x 15 with 205\50\15 dunno the offset

Suspensions got the bump steer spacers in the front, Techiko springs (dunno the drop, stock style replacement struts of unknown brand, big sway bar in the front, but none in the rear yet, few other things but not too sure on it all.

Good luck with the paint, if its your first time painting, its gonna be a few trys till you get it right, if your not clear coating it and just spraying stright trem, do a lot of light coats, then once its cured wetsand + polishn' buff it and it will look great. You'll likly get a lot of orange peel but that what the wet sanding is for. pm me any questions B)

Meph,

Could you please post a few close-up pictures of your cars rear tire and zg flare. I would like to see that cleanence you have with a 285 tire. I am trying to run a set of 295/50/15 on my rear with a 10' rim with a 3.75" BS.

• 2 weeks later...