HybridZ

went 11s on streets!

240zdan

11.8 @125mph, street tuned rb26 with apexi power fc djetro 13 psi and custom gt35r. need to get her on a dyno and bring up the boost to 15 psi. Going to see if I can break the 130mph barrier and run a 11.49 on streets, need to upgrade the braeks badly haha. Can barely come to a stop at the end of the track!

Just thought id share ;)

Edited by 240zdan

good luck should be pretty easy.... i ran 11.1 @ 127 using BFG DR 680 cc injectors, 15PSI on stock turbos and stock GTR intercooler

I ran 11.3 @ 124 with a 1.725 60ft on Bridgestone RE750's. They work well on a superbly prepared track but are useless if the track surface is marginal. Since the car is never driven in the rain I might go to a DOT competition tire. I'd like a tire that would work well for autocross and the occasional trip to the drag strip.

I'm considering Proxes RA1.

Side note: You probably know this but NHRA will boot you off the track if you don't have the necessary safety equipment when going faster than 11.49.

Edited by jgkurz