HybridZ

Engine Only Runs momentarily

jacob80

Hey guys,

Quick question here! Well I just soldered on a replacement terminal strip onto my relay board and bundled my wiring a little better, but now I'm having a small hiccup. I turn the ignition to "on" and the fuel pump primes and I get a little under 40 psi of fuel pressure. All is well. I crank the car and it fires momentarily, then dies after about one second. I can hear the injectors clicking and the pressure is consistant, also the car sounds like it wants to run and doesn't sound like its missing or anything.

Any ideas here? I have a good tune on it too. My distributor phasing is the same way it was when I came off, but I did put on a new cap and rotor. Will the phasing need adjustments or should that not be an issue?

The terminal block on the relay board is the one with the injector grounds and the fuel pump + (terminal "5"). Thanks!

I did finally get the car to run. By accident, I switched the constant and switched 12v power sources. I was having an issue with only the back three cylinders being wet with fuel and the front three weren't. How is this all related?

Now I'm having another issue. THe car will idle amazing well at 11 AFR but when I put any load on it, it will start to lean out like crazy. For example, I was sitting in the garage letting the car idle and I rolled back to the end of my 15' driveway. Once I was at the end, I disengaged the clutch and sat there. It started leaning out bad and running rough. Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Yes I did, but I had no success. I'm thinking that my fuse for one of my injector banks isn't in its slot on the relay board properly. This may or may not be the problem, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with accel if this is happening at idle, right?