HybridZ

WTB/WTT: 1979 280ZX Interior and Exterior Parts

Mrkt280zx

Needing a few things to finish up my restoration project. Please call 618-540-7774 if you have any of the following:

Interior

Rear View Mirror

Stock Radio

Driver Side Quarter Panel Cover (w or w/o storage compartment)

Center Console Lid

EDIT: Stock Shift Knob

Exterior

Rear Bumper Reinforcement

Front Windshield Lower Chrome Strip

I do have a set of the MOMO racing pedals (manual trans) and a grant GT steering wheel with adapter for a 79 280zx and horn kit I would trade if anyone wants them. Both are used but in good condition (horn kit never installed). Pedals will be cleaned if traded. If not, I have cash. Please provide pictures if at all possible and include shipping in prices. Both images are not the items because my camera is shot.

33.jpg

large503924.jpg

Edited by Mrkt280zx

Yeah my zip is 62002. Alton IL

I have a stock radio / cassette player that I pulled from a 1983 turbo car I would be willing to let go. The radio worked when I pulled it, but I did not think to throw a cassette in the player. So while I cannot guarantee the cassette player works, everything else on the unit was working before I took it out of the car. Again, this radio / cassette is from a 1983 turbo.

post-2908-12750682882811_thumb.jpg

I have a stock radio / cassette player that I pulled from a 1983 turbo car I would be willing to let go. The radio worked when I pulled it, but I did not think to throw a cassette in the player. So while I cannot guarantee the cassette player works, everything else on the unit was working before I took it out of the car. Again, this radio / cassette is from a 1983 turbo.

post-2908-12750682882811_thumb.jpg

Pm'ed

Needing a few things to finish up my restoration project. Please call 618-540-7774 if you have any of the following:

Interior

Rear View Mirror

Stock Radio (BOUGHT)

Driver Side Quarter Panel Cover (w or w/o storage compartment) (BOUGHT)

Center Console Lid

EDIT: Stock Shift Knob

Exterior

Rear Bumper Reinforcement

Front Windshield Lower Chrome Strip

I do have a set of the MOMO racing pedals (manual trans) and a grant GT steering wheel with adapter for a 79 280zx and horn kit I would trade if anyone wants them. Both are used but in good condition (horn kit never installed). Pedals will be cleaned if traded. If not, I have cash. Please provide pictures if at all possible and include shipping in prices. Both images are not the items because my camera is shot.

EDIT: When I removed the accelerator pedal, I noticed a crack and upon further inspection, I noticed it was not a surface crack but a glued up split in half. The accel pedal will need to be welded or glued togeter but it is the top 1/4. The other pedals are in good shape.

33.jpg

large503924.jpg

• 2 weeks later...