HybridZ

WTT 92 civic hatchback for an S30

theczechone

Hi I have a 1992 Honda civic hatchback for an s30. My civic is painted with the 350z daytona blue color and it has 16" rota subzero flat black wheels. The engine is a JDM B16 car runs and drives great cold A/C. Lots of extras. I will post pictures soon. I would really like a 240z but i'll take any s30 i would expect the car to be in good shape with minimal rust.

Thanks and here are some specifics of the top of my head on what I have replaced or added on.

Engine and drive train

New oem distributor

New IACV

New O2 sensor

New thermostat

New after market aluminum radiator with fan

New clutch and transmission flushed and refilled with Honda MTF

New lightweight flywheel

New cv axles

All parts above have less then 5000 miles on them

Recently installed a RS*R exhaust (quiet like factory until in high rpm)

Suspension and brakes

Eibach slip on coilovers on skunk2 lowering shocks

All new lover ball joints

New tie rod ends

Rear disc brake conversion from an integra

DC sports strut bar

Interior

Integra gsr seats

Integra gsr shift knob

Password jdm shift boot

All pioneer component speakers

Pioneer head unit cd/mp3 with ipod hook-up

New legal tint on front windows slightly illegal tint in the rear depends on where you live

Exterior

power mirrors

Oem front lip

Blacked out clear headlights

Smoked corner lights

Aftermarket red and white tailights (smoked)

16x7 rota subzero wheels

Replica jdm fog lights (need to be wired)

That's all I can think of right now I'm sure there is more

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

cool thanks for the support fellas, i had a few zs in the past but i would just fix them and sell them and now i got stuck with the civic because of the gas mileage and i am itching to get behind the seat of a clean z. The civic is great car and i will hate to see it go but only for a decent z. Thanks everyone for reading. And yeah this would have to be somewhere on the east coast (Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Florida, Tennessee and Georgia are feasible for me)

• 2 months later...

cool thanks for the support fellas, i had a few zs in the past but i would just fix them and sell them and now i got stuck with the civic because of the gas mileage and i am itching to get behind the seat of a clean z. The civic is great car and i will hate to see it go but only for a decent z. Thanks everyone for reading. And yeah this would have to be somewhere on the east coast (Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Florida, Tennessee and Georgia are feasible for me)

Sent you a message.

You can build a Z that gets great gas mileage, a member here Meph did the 1jz swap and he is getting 35mpg and working towards 40.

ive got this car...that i would be willing to trade, needs a fender/hood and paint but is very clean and has a nice black interior....and no rust, lots of recent things done to it and was my daily for 2years, just got a b210 and it gets better milage, and with a new baby i needed the back seat.

2qci3yx.jpg

2evq7vl.jpg

fender and hood have a little wrinkling (bought it that way) still works just fine obviously just for looks they would need to be swapped out.

Edited by sticky280zx