HybridZ

RB25DET 240z hard to start

My rb25det is hard to start when its been sitting overnight. If i spray it with carb cleaner it will start right up but by itself its hard. Injectors are clean and it has good fuel pressure and all the vacuum hoses are in the right spot. Also the MAF and temp sensor seem to be working alright. Has anyone ever had this problem? Please help!

Thanks,

Edited by 1972 240z

Does the fuel pump prime for a few secconds with the key on?

Try cycling the key a few times to build up fuel pressure before starting. If it starts, than you may have a leak somewhere externally (line, fitting, injector etc.) or back into the tank through the pump.

What pump(s) are you running?

Does the fuel pump prime for a few secconds with the key on?

Try cycling the key a few times to build up fuel pressure before starting. If it starts, than you may have a leak somewhere externally (line, fitting, injector etc.) or back into the tank through the pump.

What pump(s) are you running?

Its a pump i had from a Toyota aristo, it does prime for a few seconds and i checked for a leak i had one in the tank and fixed it and still having the same problem. Ive check for other leaks and couldn't find any.

Try adjusting the Air Idle control valve, That might fix it.

i already looked at it and it was stuck after it fixed it it still had the problem but did start a little easier.

How do you adjust it?

Edited by 1972 240z