HybridZ

Gray's Datsun Garage

m1ghtymaxXx

Has anyone dealt with this vendor lately? I would like to order a 240sx throttle body spacer from them (link), however they have not replied to my email I sent a week ago. I just sent another in case the first got overlooked. Of course if they won't reply to my email, I certainly won't be sending them money.

Does anyone else make a 240sx tb space with provisions for the idle air control?

Thanks

-Max

Edited by m1ghtymaxXx

Has anyone dealt with this vendor lately? I would like to order a 240sx throttle body spacer from them (link), however they have not replied to my email I sent a week ago. I just sent another in case the first got overlooked. Of course if they won't reply to my email, I certainly won't be sending them money.

Does anyone else make a 240sx tb space with provisions for the idle air control?

Thanks

-Max

I've got one of these spacers and I was very happy with the product and the service. They also have a mount for the vac line spigot and gaskets for both sides and longer bolts so you can use your stock engine plumbing rather than just a spacer - very nice product.

I've got one of these spacers and I was very happy with the product and the service. They also have a mount for the vac line spigot and gaskets for both sides and longer bolts so you can use your stock engine plumbing rather than just a spacer - very nice product.

Yeah they look like a nice piece. Certainly worth the extra couple bucks.

Anyways, I just got a reply back from Chris. I caught him while moving, and he said he'd ship me out his last one.