HybridZ

No Right Turn Signals

I am reassembling my 72 240Z after a SBC swap and disassembly for paint. I have no right turn signals.

Right front and right rear turn signals (TS) do not come on.

Right front TS does not flash when hazard switch is on. All other lights flash.

Green turn indicators on tach flash for right and left turns and when the hazard switch is on. Right indicator is brighter than the left indicator-always been that way.

Brake lights work.

Oposite brake lights come on appropriately when the TS switch is engaged for right or left turns. So the TS switch is working as for brake function.

Questions about TS switch check out:

-Should there be voltage at Green/Black wire (R. Front TS) when TS switch is in right turn mode?

-Should there be voltage at White/Black wire (R.Rear TS) when TS switch is in right turn mode?

Thanks

Miles

I am reassembling my 72 240Z after a SBC swap and disassembly for paint. I have no right turn signals.

Right front and right rear turn signals (TS) do not come on.

Right front TS does not flash when hazard switch is on. All other lights flash.

Green turn indicators on tach flash for right and left turns and when the hazard switch is on. Right indicator is brighter than the left indicator-always been that way.

Brake lights work.

Oposite brake lights come on appropriately when the TS switch is engaged for right or left turns. So the TS switch is working as for brake function.

Questions about TS switch check out:

-Should there be voltage at Green/Black wire (R. Front TS) when TS switch is in right turn mode?

-Should there be voltage at White/Black wire (R.Rear TS) when TS switch is in right turn mode?

Thanks

Miles

Solved the problem. There was no power at the red and white wire on the TS switch. So I took the switch apart and cleaned all of the contacts. Both rear TS now work.

For the right front I knew I had power at the turn signal switch. So I pulled the RF TS/Parking light harness connector apart and pushed it back together firmly. The RF TS now works.