HybridZ

This Z is so awesome that it made me very sad

auxilary

I was always curious what a 20b setup in a 240 would look like. The thing just looks like it belongs in there, haha. Love it!

I used to be a rotary guy. Had an 85 GSL and a 93 CYM. Sold the 85 and the CYM was in a flash flood. Man I loved that car. :(

Edited by Indri

BRAAP BRAPP BRAAP BRAAP BRAAP peripheral port that *****. BRAP BRAP BRAP 12 grand here we come. Aux i have the intermediate plates and a series d 20 ecentric here. grab you some 13b housings and 9:5.1 rotors and get going.

I got a stash of r5 nitrated Irons here too ;)

*cough* *cough*

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/yetterben/?action=view&current=P1000537.jpg

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/yetterben/?action=view&current=sig.jpg

And then......

th_moto_0019.jpg

If yah ever want to chat doritos let me know.

One of these days i will throw together a RE and drop it in a Z or a assemble a sweeper 20b. But the next rotary vehicle here is either gonna be a mgb or a miata.

Got love the people down under there rotary skills or only second to the ricans.

We need a Rotary thread here. Why did you scrap the project.

Hey Aux do you still have your rotary setup??

the z rotary mount kit is sold, along with the exhaust manifold and driveshaft. I also sold the microtech standalone ECU and all intercooler setup. I still have the engine, all gaskets, t04s turbo, exhaust, clutch/flywheel, fuel, etc. Need anything?

• 3 weeks later...