HybridZ

My $300 280zx :-)

Before you look at the picture I have to tell you that this car runs like its brand new... shifts almost perfect... has new brakes all around... new bfg tires... new clutch... power windows... custom paint job... WORKING A/C!!... maybe 1% rust on the entire thing. And it came like this to me for only $300 cash... yup you read that right :D

The only bad thing about this car is the interior and the speedo doesn't work (odometer does, has 155,000 KMS) but i have some help on the forums already to switch my interior over to black.

I'll have to get a video of this car running at some point.

I want to put a V8 in the car but i'm not sure i can bring myself to ditching this perfect engine.... or can i vroooom vrooom... haha

Man this car puts a smile on my face everytime i see it or drive it.

Oh ya forgot... it's a 1981 NA 280zx.

ok ok ... heres the picture for you.

1981%20280zx.jpg

Thanks guys, I love this car also.

I'm trying to track down the guy who painted it to see if i can find out what color the silver is in case it needs touchups... black is easy, it's just black.

The car used to be red from the factory... not my fav color.

Gordon

A friend of mine actually knows the guy who painted the car.

Supposedly it was just painted last year and was done in a proper booth by a pro.

I'll get the guys number this weekend and find out.

Picking up an 88' Chevy 350 with a 700r4 this weekend for the car. It has TBI right now but i may switch it to carb for simplicity.

Gordon