HybridZ

ZG fender mirrors! where to find, having trouble.

shika805

Hey guys,

I'm hoping this is the right section to ask this question. Ive been trying to find some original zg fender mirrors for my car for some time now and I've had no luck. I've tried searching the classifieds on many forums and tried searching online. I've even tried ebay and found some replicated fender mirrors but nothing close to the original zg style mirrors. No one seems to carry or sell them that much anymore? and when I do find a seller, someone beats me to the punch. I've found a few old posts, but they've all been sold. So for all you "zg fender mirror guys" where were you able to find your fender mirrors? I am entering my car in its first car show next month and this one of the finishing touches to my car. Any help with this is appreciated. thanks

Zack

Watch eBay, they come up from time to time, be willing to spend the money $250 - $350. I got mine out of Tailand, the seller frequently has Datsun stuff on eBay his name is Gira 777. He is a good seller to deal with. Another guy that has access to mirrors is on this site and goes by azcarbum he is in Oregon.