HybridZ

I've got a similar style of rim to that.. and I've had the same trouble trying to ID them.

The problem is, that style of rims is a pretty common one for these cars, but its a little hard to tell what they might be based on those pictures..

There are panasports, and there are watanabe's, and there are lots of knockoffs of these styles. If you can get some better images of any markings on the rims, as well as the sizes and maybe a closer look at the shape of the actual spokes (more rounded or more like a banana)then hopefully someone with more knowledge than I can help you identify the wheels.

Cheers

Rob

If the bend is not bad, I would also look into having a wheel shop repair the bend. I have heard it can be about 50 bucks repair a mild bend. Those wheels do look cool and I've never seen them before. They definitely look like they're missing whatever center cap mounts on them, which likely would have had the brand