HybridZ

The new bumblebee?

zeeboost

late to comment but since this thread got bumped....i happen to know of a very nice pearl white one owned by "gs motorsports" in irving,tx ...look it up

I'm sure they had their ways. Legal or not, shop car or road legal, I only know of very few in the states and no one ever says how they did it. So I should've said legally or easily obtained in the US.

nothing "imported" wise is "easily obtained" i mean really guy, think about it....hell how many old olllld skylines (that are leggal) circa 70s-80s do you see driving around...and did i mention they are legal? Its still a pain in the ass process and parts are no where near easy to get for the old cars especially panels, interior, etc

nothing "imported" wise is "easily obtained" i mean really guy, think about it....hell how many old olllld skylines (that are leggal) circa 70s-80s do you see driving around...and did i mention they are legal? Its still a pain in the ass process and parts are no where near easy to get for the old cars especially panels, interior, etc

Um, exactly? I'm not sure if you're debating with me or what, but that's pretty much what I meant by not being able to get. However older cars can be legalized because of their old age. I'm not sure if its a federal rule, but I know alot of states allow cars older then 25 years to be road legal, I'm sure you know about this.

But since S15's are no where near 25 years old yet, it's tough to have one, even past the shipping fee's and etc. I've seen a couple registered in Washington, Virgina and Florida, so there must be loopholes or someone's bending the rules.

Edited by LoneStarS30Z

Theres always someone bending rules somewhere, hence alot of the so called legal r32s r33s and r34s...but im just saying youre talking about an "illegal" s15 which is a huge difference between a completely legal old skyline...my point was even if theyre legal just getting them stateside (through shipping or our good up north frenchies) and both arent so easy and expensive nomatter how you go about it.