HybridZ

Found this little gem: November 1970 Road and Track

I just got back from watching the American Le Mans Series Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park (what a mouthfull!) and while poking around the vendors' section, I found a copy of November 1970's Road & Track. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner or a good camera right now, but here's a few crappy pics for those who haven't seen it, and I'll try to get some better ones up soon:

000_0975.jpg

000_0976.jpg

000_0977.jpg

000_0979.jpg

000_0978.jpg

000_0980.jpg

000_0981.jpg

Edited by MazterDizazter

Pretty cool. I rememeber 1970, in fact I probably had that issue of R/T, damn I'm old,:D A friend of mine bought a red new 240Z in 1970 and I was blown away. It was so much nicer than everything else Japan was improting at that time.

BTW the first pict is showing up fine for me.

Edited by deja

Nice find. I was at that race too. You didn't happen to be wearing a baseball hat with a 240Z logo were you? A guy walked past me at the entrance to the hospitality tent with a 240Z hat on, and I was going to say something but I missed him because I was waiting for my colleague to grab a bottle of water.

Good thing you found that magazine before I did!