HybridZ

280zx rear spoiler on a 280z???? pics and will it work?

Lozer

Will a 280zx spoiler work with a 280z? And then you go on to say you have a spoiler from a camaro?

What the....

... I dont even know.

I usually dont like to be that guy that says a topic needs to go to the shed but this thread doesnt make sense at all...

But I will say anything can be done with time and money. ;)

Let me perhaps ask in a more simplistic way.

Has anyone put a 280zx rear spoiler on a 280z? If so how much of a pain was it to make it look good? And do you have pics!

And im not one to point out pointless responses but seeing as were both doing things we rarely do.

Why would you keep a thread going with absolutly no usefull information other then "But I will say anything can be done with time and money." When clearly i'm trying to be a complete cheap ass.

Edited by Lozer

The camaro spoiler will work but is a pain to install. The center section can be shortended and the end filled. I used the firebird ends and were a pain to mold in. They are made of some plastic that is hard to bond to. I had to use fiberglass and metal to make it work. B)

• 2 weeks later...