HybridZ

Anyone know norm(The 12 sec Dual SU Dude)

Well ive been reading about this guy a lot and it seems like it built his car with a budget which i like.The only problem is i cant seem to find out what exactly he has done to his engine im really interested in what he did to make his stock l28 with su's.Anyone know have a link or maybe could tell me much thanks everyone

He used to be a member here but couldn't control himself and was banned. You might find some old posts if you search, or try zcar.com, I think he was over there for a while might still be. I know he did things like resurfacing his rocker arms by hand and ran 2 headgaskets. Some people don't like that, but it's tough to argue with his results.

If you search his old posts (most were 6-8 years ago) at zcar.com you can find alot of info. The engine was a stroker with L28 rods and pistons. At one point he shaved .072" off of the pistons by hand using emory cloth and counting the passes. It allowed him to only run one felpro gasket intead of two, but the ringlands melted away in a matter of months and he went back to the old settup. Check him out though; he had alot of good budget oriented modifacations that can work well, especially when not taken to extremes.