HybridZ

Air Condition mount LS1?

Its a high driver side mounting position using a Sanden style compressor (508 if memory serves). It requires F-Body water pump, crank pulley, alternator bracket, and matching belt tensioner and idler.

Several members have posted pics in this sub-forum, just need to some searching.

I am going to make my own brackets using similar brackets, however mind have to be custom build to line up with the rest of my modified accessories/brackets. Otherwise I would just buy JCI's, less hassle....

JCI version seems expensive. My boss will not pay for anymore parts. I tried looking for the set up but cant find it.

Then your boss might be going w/o A/C, unless you plan on copying JCI's bracket setup and making your own (which what I suspected in your initial post since you wanted pics).

JCI's isn't that expensive compared to most other aftermarket accessory brackets, not to mention it includes the compressor.

Besides, JCI's setup is the ONLY one I know of that works with S30's w/o any strut tower mods, etc. Since they have the only one of its kind they could be charging more for the setup and folks would still pay for it.

well after looking around somemore. I found other solutions. Serpentine kits. wow they are much more expensive but the look awsome. i cant see spending that much on pullies.

http://www.jegs.com/i/March+Performance/655/20090/10002/-1

I told you JCI's wasn't bad in price vs other aftermarket companies ;) .

The next cheapest is Kwik Performane, but their A/C bracket won't work in a S30 without some serious mods on the passenger side strut tower.