HybridZ

WTB 240z bre rear spoiler, zg flares, front air dam

Guest project240

Guest project240

im looking for a set of zg flares, and probably a bre rear spoiler, and a msa type 3 front air dam preferably but im open to other options as well...

I bought this spoiler awhile ago from JimCook Racing for $150 and it is virtually the same as the MSA "classic spoiler". I was originally going to cut and make this a three piece spoiler blended into the body lines as seen in provided pics by (I believe a HybridZ member whos car and results I really like). As time has gone on with my build I acquired a new BRE spoiler which I will end up using instead. I am asking $100 + shipping for a quick and easy sale. I can have this sent out from a business to a business for posibly a discounted shipping price. Pm me if this interests you.....

post-736-092080100 1286146606_thumb.jpg

post-736-017245800 1286146627_thumb.jpg

post-736-005516200 1286146824_thumb.jpg

post-736-080239600 1286146847_thumb.jpg

Guest project240

how is it set up to be mounted? have to drill into the hatch and bolt it down? is there any cracks in it or anything id have to repair before paint?

The spoiler comes with two pre drilled bolt holes on each side intended for the hatch to be drilled. The bottom contour allows straight edges so that an adhesive or strong two sided tape could be used also or instead. I purchased a good amount of the 3m two sided tape from a previous group buy on here quite some time ago, and would provide that as well if you wanted it. The spoiler should get a preliminary quick sand as any fiberglass piece requires before paint is applied.

• 2 weeks later...