HybridZ

Tanks Inc in-tank pump/baffle

ArizonaZ

Hey guys, I came across this baffle set up, and want to know if anybody had any experience with it. It looks like it would be pretty easy to install. The only problem is, that the baffle doesnt look very large. Im going to be putting a L28ET into my 260, and would like at least a little baffling in the tank. Im not planning on hitting the track, maybe a little autocross here and there. I have seen the ATL black box, but this looks quite a bit cheaper and easier to install. Any opinions?

It is very popular in the Muscle car scene, Did you get that from my post a little bit ago in an LSx thread?

After looking at this pump setup and then those of the OEMs. THis has more baffling in it then those. The M3 has a simple 3x3x1.5" cup sits in... Others are much better. I would say that you'd have a good chance of not having fuel starvation issues with that intank setup. It really doesn't take much to control the fuel for that split second that the pickup would otherwise go dry.