HybridZ

Reputable rim repair in Southern California

silverarrow27

I have a set of 16x8 0 offset Enkei Mesh that I would like to have all the scuffs and curb rash repaired. Meanwhile, have it cleaned, polished, and powder coated with a new paint. Anyone know of a reputable shop in southern California? Been doing some searches on the web and have been coming up high and dry.

Mag Masters in Anaheim has been in business for years, and formerly advertized in the Recycler.

I had my Nissan '4 spoke' 77 280Z Alloys repaired at my local wheel/tire shop. They had a place to take them that did great work. Don't know where they sent them, but most wheel places have a shop they use. So you pay somewhat of a brokerage fee...I ended up getting mine full polished AND a severely ravaged rim repaired for only the cost of polishing ($30 per rim) because I bought a set of five new tires and had them mounted at the same time.

I didn't see "Banning" in your sig till later.

I had mine repaired at El Tapatio Tire in Moreno Valley. They are off Sunnymead Blvd behind/next to the U Haul Storage place, across from Grand Buffet, and directly behind the Sunnymead Drive-In Restaurant.

They aren't the place that repairs them, but they have a place that did my stock alloys. Probably closer for you than going all the way into Anaheim.

Wheel City in Corona may also be able to give you a place to go.