HybridZ

japan's yahoo auction help

dice

I'll be in Manila on the 22nd... UNfortunately my trip to Japan from Manila last month didn't return, I ended up going to China.

What do you want? PM Me with a mobile number, when I hit town I can sms you, I have a Globe local number I use when I'm in Manila. Have some work in Cavite to do, but other than that looks like I will be idle over Thanksgiving so maybe I'll go south and sit on a typhoon hammered beach in Lucena or something. But meeting a Z Guy in Manila would be cool as hell!

I have someone who buys stuff for me, and then I pick it up when I go to Japan. But that's usually 'the last stop'---don't want to deal with customs in Manila Airport for reasons you are probably well aware of! :(

These guys have gotten some good references.

http://www.hayatonka.com/yahoo.html

Not sure if they do much business in the Philippines but check them out and maybe they'll help you out.

- Alex

i've been exchanging email with that site asking stuff that i want to know because its my first time to these stuff. at first they reply very fast, after a while no more replies thats why im looking for other sites that does yahoo japan auction. and yes they are willing to ship here in the philippines.

Edited by dice

I'll be in Manila on the 22nd... UNfortunately my trip to Japan from Manila last month didn't return, I ended up going to China.

What do you want? PM Me with a mobile number, when I hit town I can sms you, I have a Globe local number I use when I'm in Manila. Have some work in Cavite to do, but other than that looks like I will be idle over Thanksgiving so maybe I'll go south and sit on a typhoon hammered beach in Lucena or something. But meeting a Z Guy in Manila would be cool as hell!

I have someone who buys stuff for me, and then I pick it up when I go to Japan. But that's usually 'the last stop'---don't want to deal with customs in Manila Airport for reasons you are probably well aware of! :(

sir tony i cant pm you i think theres something wrong with the site or maybe youre inbox is full. pls email me at afroboy2626@yahoo.com.ph thanks