HybridZ

CorZette and your tailights....?

Bob_H

Well, here is the picture, and your quote that you wish you could find them again. Do you know what year they came from? Any info is appreciated.

Ok, can't link the image or the page. It is on his first set of pics, a rear shot.

-Bob

Ok, in some of your earlier pictures, you had a set of skyline lights for the rear lights. What year were they from and how easy would they be to put on? I ask because I have a good source to find them in Japan,(unless you have some!). Since I am putting the RB motor in my car, I thought it would be appropriate, plus they look good.

I appreaciate any info. You can e-mail me if you don't want to post it.

-Bob Hanvey

Guest Anonymous

Bob H you may want to email Cor Zette. He may have got the expected call from Uncle Sam to calm Saddam. I ran across the tailights on a ebay tailight search but cannot remember the years but may number many.

Actually, he has posted today,(might be yesterday for him). And I know we are a few months from doing anything to Saddam. Feb-May timeframe something WILL happen. We'll just say its educated speculation. And don't ask me any more about that.

So you found them on a e-bay search? Can you tell me what you put for the search terms? I just did a tailight search and came up dry for skyline or otherwise. I assume it is a 70's style...

-Bob

Hey guys...Sorry. I didnt check the posts. I think it was a 75 or 76 Skyline. They are the exact same configuration as the Z. Its a direct bolt on. I will ask about the year as I saw another one here in Oki with them. I sold that car back before the Saudi War...Im building my new one to resemble it. By the way, any luck on getting a G-Nose anywhere? Got any contacts in Japan? The vents are off a 78 Z28...

CorZette

Guest Anonymous

70's Skyline taillights a direct bolt-on to early Zee. When the multiple post 'tailight thread' of Eric Nyerlin was running hot. I went thru a "taillight" search on e Bay and found two sets which I remember did not go cheap but they look great on the Z. Looks like I will be doing a search on the Camaro vents.