HybridZ

76 280z removed fuel injection harness and now no spark?

A few simple guesses suggest that you probably put a carb in there somewhere (to improve over "EFI crap"). Maybe even a different engine (although you didn't post under a swap forum). I just took an EFI harness off of a parts car last week and I seem to recall some distributor and coil wires in the vicinity.

Did you look at the wiring diagram and make sure that your ignition module/distributor/coil circuits are still intact, and have power? Or at least trace it out so that you know it should work? The ignition module is in the cabin over by the fuse box on the passenger side, up under the dash. You probably disconnected an important wire.

woops... added triple webers.

I believe the pesky deal in the passenger floorboard is the source of my suffering... gett a diagram from a local Z-enthusiast today to help iron out the key-on connections to it... also ordered the EDIS conversion stuff so I can stop the headaches later :)

• 2 weeks later...