HybridZ

Can't decide what color!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys, getting ready to have my Z painted, would love to hear some suggestions. The original color is that "tennis ball green" don't know if I like it. Help!

Any color will look good as long as the body is in great shape.

The same is true in fashion modeling (i.e. a georgeous woman can make jeans and a t-shirt look fantastic!).

Guest 240hybrid

I always thought a dark silvery color would look nice. Or a charcoal gray. I agree tennis ball green isnt that appealling to me neither. good luck with your decision. 2thumbs.gif

What color is like asking if someone likes soup..

But...since you asked...I like the silvers, light and dark on new 350Z and think the darker would be great. My wife says no silver or grey and I can't get her to leave. I am torn between the new Ford deep metallic red, (ditto Mazda) and the and the new BMW metallic blueish green. True, BRG (British racing green) is timeless and have never seen it look bad on a car. BMW racing orange is a great color for Z ....was (is?) one in Dallas area that was massaged a bit and looked great with black center mesh wheels. But somebody above said if Z is straight and done well then ANY color works. Bon appetite john

I'm going r34 tommy keira R Nismo Blue,

car will be in shop in march... so hoping to go all well and good

which is very simliar to the 350z blue, but has a slight pearl thou it and is a tad darker.. will look killer

About the time I joined here there was a guy that had big beutiful shots of his 260 painted Viper blue with white stripes.

Sadly, his site is no longer up. :confused:

Knew I wanted a blue. After looking at scores of different blues I just couldn't get that car out of my mind. It's really just a deep rich blue with extra metalic in it but it is stunning. With those huge rear fenders it should look nice.

Wifey refuses to let me put stripes on it though. frown.gif

Guest Anonymous

When you say "Tennis Ball Green", do you mean the Lime Yellow used on 1972-1973 240Z's? If so, that seems a dying color as everyone changes it. Most Z people know (and somehow learn to like with time) that color, but you see it less and less. I should send you pics of mine with a side body stripe and a few things done to the car....the "oddness" of that color actually can be an asset if done right....very retro!

Guest 280Tom'z

yea that organic green made me rethink going with a dark met. blue but i change the color i want between blue,green,blk,and gunmetal like i change my pants burnout.gif but it just depends on what your going for

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Not sure if this makes it easier or harder??? I now have more options that I didn't think of before. I like the Viper Blue w/White stripes and House of Color Orange....I would also love to see pictures of FordZ8's car, still open to that idea. You guys rule!