HybridZ

Pomona swap meet jan 16 2011

aplyedmind

Well guys recently my dad introduced me to the Pomona swap meet held at the fairplex in Pomona ca. I went to the last one and it was really cool. Thousands of people. Thousands of cars, girls , food, z parts =) ( since I am there) . And much more.

I will be there with my giant z car parts collection at least a good size u hauls worth . So come by and check it out and check out my z stuff and lets hang out and talk about z's and check out all my goodies.

I though it be good to show those who haven't been are heard of it there is a link below .

(when I get my confirmed space I will let everyone know where u can find me there)

Link to the info on swap meet.

http://www.pomonaswapmeet.com/future_events.php

Also pleases Mods If I have done anything wrong in this thread Please let me know and I will fix it. Thanks

Edited by aplyedmind

Where is your spot? Generally regulars have a designated row/space.

Unfortunately I will be in Shanghai... And I really need to go back to Pomona for a VW Bus Jack/Tool Kit and a set of 14X6 or 14X7 Chevy Ralleye Wheels for the Corvair...