HybridZ

Taiwan Ball Joints and Tie Rod Ends

Hi all,

I am a bit of a newbie in the Z world and I have a few questions about tie rods and ball joints. I just got a shipment from Black Dragon and all the parts are from Taiwan (I don't know what I was expecting). My question is this, is it "OK" to run these Taiwan parts if I'm going to be tracking this car. Mind you, if I'm lucky (really lucky), I'm going to get on the track 3-4 times a year so I know I don't need an AZC front end, but am I risking my life with those parts? I do intend to give this car a proper thrashing...that is why we build them isn't it?? Forum member z-ya was kind enough to hip me to these guys (http://suspension.com/nissan240z.html) and I'm thinking of going that way. I also contacted Courtesy Nissan in Texas and they have OEM, but it's about $400. Yikes!! Any ideas would be helpful. I did do a search and found a few things, but didn't see anything specific to this topic. Thanks for your help.