HybridZ

Intercooler dimensions for 280z

Hey guys, I've done a search but can't really find any info on this. I've got a 77 280z that I am considering a L28ET swap for. There are a few intercoolers for sale locally that are really cheap and I want to pick one up. However, my car is in "storage" (under a cover which is covered by ~6feet of snow, why do I live in Canada?) so I can't measure the dimensions of where the intercooler will go. I'm not going to do anything too aggressive with the engine, just leave it stock, throw and intercooler and BOV on it and up the boost. So I don't need anything massive. Does anyone have measurements and pics of their front mount set ups? Anyone ever used an SRT4 Neon intercooler before?

Thanks for your help!

Dave

From my knowledge of reading over this forum, I believe 12" x 24" x 3" Should be a good fit. I'm assuming this from the post your intercooler thread.

Not sure wether 24" would be the core or the over all length. If 24" is the core, I believe 31" is the over all length.

Edited by spitsnaugle