HybridZ

good buy?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Pricewise it seems great depending on the reserve, but I have to wonder just what repairs are needed when its mentioned:

"hood has dents from being backed into, rust on floors,"

Just a thought, but rust on floors can mean frame rails rusting from the inside out as well.

If you could visually look at it, and it looked like it was solid then yeah I'd buy, but it depends on what his reserve is on it, if he thinks he's getting 15k then uh no.. icon_smile.gif

Can't tell if its a JTR conversion without seeing the steam room to see what sorta way its mounted. Due to him mentioning it having Scarab springs on it I'd assume it might be a scarab based car, which would have the engine more forward. Hard to tell without visually seeing (as opposed to non-visually seeing it. icon_confused.gif )

Regards,

Lone

Not sure who's it is but I think it's Scarab - tough to tell though!

. i-2.JPG

I don't think it's Fairlady's either else I'd think he'd have said something here first. Overall I'd say the car looks decent but an in-person viewing would be best.

Has a rollbar, has ram's horn exhaust manifolds, mechanical fan, stock brakes, stock type wheels. Needs a front bumper.

Maybe write the guy and ask for some closeups of the damage. Overall it soounds decent but some shots of the interior and of the rust in particular sure would be nice!