HybridZ

WTB: L28 asap

Gigantor

I posted on here a few months back I was looking for a few driveline parts, and have found all of my desired components.. Except a good L28. I would like to find an F54/p79 engine in RUNNING condition. Mods such as cam, etc and other engine work are a huge plus. This will be to swap into my 240z. Let me know what youve got. I am located in Northern VA. But can and will drive a good ways for the right motor. I can be reached by PM here or at airtalkva@gmail.com

-Sam

Edited by Gigantor

The car that it was in sat for a few years but was started and drove around a few times a year. About 3 months ago I had it cranking but would not start because of my fuel pump was not working. I just pulled it out around that time to do a V8 swap. When I drove it it ran great. I have some pics I will post on a bit. It still has the transmission attached to it. Not sure if you want it or not but I would rather sell them together. I have a for sale ad posted on the forum. I think the price is more than reasonable for both. $250

I have a turbo motor complete minus turbo, less than 1000 miles since rebuild... Lots of mods, area code 14892. I have a t3t4 turbo I can include for the right price... making it a complete bolt in l28 turbo.... I'm going to be looking for 600 without the turbo, and 700 with it.... also could include a downpipe to connect to factory exhaust...