HybridZ

Laundry list of various parts

zeeboost

Alright, for my '77 2+2 I'm looking for:

- 2+2 interior panels between the driver seat and rear seat

- 2+2 inner hatch weatherstripping and door weatherstripping, as long as it's not dried, crusty and falling apart, I'll take it

- Drip rail trim for the 2+2

- If anyone has any performance exhaust laying around for a 2+2, I'd be interested

More of a side note, but I don't know what kind of hardware is used to hold the chrome trim down next to the rear 1/4 windows...I searched but couldn't really find it. If anyone has any (I'm guessing small rivets?) I'll be interested in it. If it's something super common in parts stores, then just let me know.

280zx coupe parts:

- Clean t-tops in good condition, no corrosion or dented trim

- Gray front carpet in good condition

- May be interested in an 82-83 turbo dizzy...but not sure on it yet

Lemme know what you got

Edited by zeeboost

rivets hold in the chrome around the rear quarter windows, You could probably just find some new ones or screw them in if you wanted. I don't think they sell weatherstripping for 2+2's they probably do but its expensive, so If you wanted you could search the threads about cheap junkyard parts (can't remember the name) but you could use the weatherstripping from a Izuzu Trooper I think thats what it was, I can't remember for sure.

Thanks, I'll search for the isuzu hatch weatherstripping. I tried to find some closeup pictures of the rear 1/4 trim mounted on a 2+2, but didn't have much luck. I thought about using screws for them but figured it would look tacky. Are the rivets hidden under the rear window or are they in plain view?

no, its 2+2. if your good with welding about the only thing you need (from the down pipe) is a single 90* bend.... its all straight except 2 slight bends......... Mines currently on the car.. And I would want to keep my down pipe.... let me see what muffler is on it tommorrow before I deceide the price lol....

Thanks, I'll search for the isuzu hatch weatherstripping. I tried to find some closeup pictures of the rear 1/4 trim mounted on a 2+2, but didn't have much luck. I thought about using screws for them but figured it would look tacky. Are the rivets hidden under the rear window or are they in plain view?

The rivets are hidden behind the window when its closed but when you open it I think you can seem them, I can't check because I just took mine off. :D Also earlier Rx7 hatchback seal works alright, its a little bit harder to close the rear lid but it works fine for me. The thread these were mentioned in was something like Cheap upgrades for Z's or something all I remember is it took me forever to find the thread last time and silly me I didn't bookmark it. I have some left over 2+2 parts from my other 2+2 if you ever need anything, Its not much but I have some stuff, mostly smaller stuff except a driveshaft from a 75' which is shorter then the other years for 2+2's but I digress..