HybridZ

turbo inlet NA2T

xanmanz31

solid mount with a air inlet through it :)I got one. Needs a new bolt welded to it, but bolts up perfectly!!! So it can be done... I'll weld a new bolt and get it 100% bolt on for the right price..(its a 3 inch pipe, so a 3-4 adapter would be needed... And for the right price, I can throw mine in on that also....

Edited by stprasinz

solid mount with a air inlet through it :)I got one. Needs a new bolt welded to it, but bolts up perfectly!!! So it can be done... I'll weld a new bolt and get it 100% bolt on for the right price..(its a 3 inch pipe, so a 3-4 adapter would be needed... And for the right price, I can throw mine in on that also....

Pics and right price?

Explain blow through maf. Like just let it sit without plumbing it

What? No...

Instead of putting the maf in front of the turbo to where the turbo is sucking air through it (like OEM)... Put it somewhere on the intercooler plumbing where the turbo is pushing air through it. Preferably after the intercooler for cooler air being less stressful on the maf. This makes it to where the only plumbing in front of the turbo, is the air filter itself.

Edited by SATAN

What? No...

Instead of putting the maf in front of the turbo to where the turbo is sucking air through it (like OEM)... Put it somewhere on the intercooler plumbing where the turbo is pushing air through it. Preferably after the intercooler for cooler air being less stressful on the maf. This makes it to where the only plumbing in front of the turbo, is the air filter itself.

I have seen that done in my case I'm not running an intercooler yet I had thought about putting it between the turbo and the throttle body. There's just not a whole lot of room I have been considering a 90 degree coupler off the turbo to a pipe to the maf. I've been looking at a few different setups on redz31.net with a possible different motor mount but I'm unable to make something like that.

• 2 months later...