HybridZ

Scammers w/ 300zx l28 transmission adapters

BMAC

Has anyone dealt with Lucius Turpin? He is a guy from the Blackpool, UK who emailed because I put a posting on hybridz for a 300zx L28 transmission adapter. He wanted me to send him my phone number and western union him $320 for the parts and shipping. I asked if he had a paypal account and he said his account was put on hold for not using it. I googled his name and this site pooped up.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-used-parts-sale-wanted/553850-scammers-swindlers-lately-4.html

I asked him for pics and specific information, such as what parts come in the kit. He responded with "everything you need to do the swap." I received pics, but anyone can fake pics. I decided not to buy because it sounds to good to be true. What do you guys think?

Has anyone dealt with Lucius Turpin? He is a guy from the Blackpool, UK who emailed because I put a posting on hybridz for a 300zx L28 transmission adapter. He wanted me to send him my phone number and western union him $320 for the parts and shipping. I asked if he had a paypal account and he said his account was put on hold for not using it. I googled his name and this site pooped up.

http://forums.pelica...s-lately-4.html

I asked him for pics and specific information, such as what parts come in the kit. He responded with "everything you need to do the swap." I received pics, but anyone can fake pics. I decided not to buy because it sounds to good to be true. What do you guys think?

PM sent to you.