HybridZ

wich upholstery for 70-73 240Z?

Hi,

I'll buy mid of next month a early 240 for mine, an I am thinking currently, if it would be possible to order already a upholstery set for the seats, and a full carpet kit.

Therefore I have some questions to you.

1. is the form of all original seats in this years the same, or are there different ones available?

2. if I plan to interchange the both seat upholsterys and the full carpet kit, can I go completely on tan color or are there more parts included what are "color related". Don't know yet, if I got a car with old tan, white or black interieur..

3. wich dealer/shop would you recommend me for this project?

Thanks for any helpful comment!

Regards Joe

Both Motor Sports Auto (MSA) and Black Dragon sell carpet kits and panels etc. I buy the custom carpet kit from MSA and the plastic interior parts from Black Dragon. Some trimming is required for the plastic parts to get them to fit.

Use the search function in the Interior section as these topics have been covered extensively.

Happy hunting

Hi Miles,

thanks for your answer. I have to apologize, I really haven't seen that there is an extra "Interieur Section".

Also I found there a great thread about the carpets, think you are involved too :wink:

It's sometime hard for me to find the right words to look for, as I have of course everything to translate in my had, and as few friends of my say, my had is a bit special sometimes....

Nevertheless I promise to improve my english and knowledge about the special slang words I can read as often, and where I can't find a translation for.

Regards Joe