HybridZ

Wanted - decent dash for 1978 280z

Guest estruss

Guest estruss

I know this is going to be difficult to find going into this, but I am looking for a dash out of a 280z that is in decent shape to restore for my 78 280z. The dash out of my car is too cracked and peeled to restore in my opinion so I am searching for one in better condition to send off to just dashes for a restoration. If anyone parting out a 280 has a decent dash, hit me up with a PM and lets talk.

Thanks in advance.

Erik.

I don't know if this would be an option or not but I will through it out there. I picked up a 240 dash from a '72 that only has one long crack from the middle of three smaller gauge provisions and two quarter inch size spider cracks forming closer to the pass side top. The vinyl still feels supple unlike my dried out dash that originally came with my '73. I was planning on rebuilding it with all the SEM products as others have done on here but the original was too far gone, hence the reason I picked up this '72 dash.

I sold a really nice 78 Dash to a friend of mine who is an officer in the Z Club of San Diego. He might be willing to sell it since it seems like he is more into his new 370Z than older cars now. Contact Lenny at the Z Club of San Diego, he has the dash you want.