HybridZ

WTB/WTT enkei 92's or riken mesh wheels

Steveoen

My ARE (same look) will be available in a week, I have some new wheels on the way as we speak. They are pristine, no bends, scuffs, scrapes. Include center caps & new BFG Radial T/A's. I don't know how much they'd cost to ship but can look into it...PM me if interested.

IMG_20110401_190348.jpg

IMG_20110323_164331.jpg

IMG_20110323_164322.jpg

Edited by Matt K

My ARE (same look) will be available in a week, I have some new wheels on the way as we speak. They are pristine, no bends, scuffs, scrapes. Include center caps & new BFG Radial T/A's. I don't know how much they'd cost to ship but can look into it...PM me if interested.

IMG_20110401_190348.jpg

IMG_20110323_164331.jpg

IMG_20110323_164322.jpg

Some got epsilons recently I see :rolleyes: and now selling his other meshies ha ha good find on those wish I picked em up when I had the chance .

im looking to buy or trade with cash for a set of enkei 92's or riken mesh wheels i have a old pair of enkei saw blade's and/or original slotted mags both with decent tires send me a pm

I have a set of very rare 16x8's black/mesh Epsilon replicas by Enkei Very! Very!! Rare!!!Comes with near new Nexen 225x50x16's and Potenza's 205x55x16.$850.takes the set. I'm 1hour south of Sacramento.